TEACHING PLAN

 



1.1 Curriculum

The teaching plan follows the curriculum implemented at the Junior High School of President Ramon Magsaysay State University (PRMSU). For Grade 7 and Grade 8, the school applies the MATATAG Curriculum, while for Grade 9 and Grade 10, it continues to use the K to 12 Curriculum. The teaching plan was adjusted according to the grade level to ensure that the lesson objectives and activities matched the curriculum used. Therefore, the teaching plan was designed not only to deliver content but also to develop students’ analytical skills, values, and social awareness.

1.2 Teaching Plan Related to My Major

As an Economics Education major, my teaching plan focuses on introducing basic economic concepts in a simple and contextual way. During my final demo teaching, I taught the topic Needs and Wants, because it is closely related to students’ daily lives.

I explained the meaning and differences between needs and wants using simple examples. In addition, I introduced the Hierarchy of Needs, explaining that human needs are arranged from basic needs to higher-level needs, so students could understand the priority of needs in everyday life. I explained that human needs are arranged in levels, starting from basic needs such as food and shelter, followed by safety needs, social needs, esteem needs, and self-actualization. This explanation helped students understand that not all needs have the same level of urgency and that basic needs must be fulfilled before higher-level needs can be achieved.


Lesson Plan:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1RF6NwqDne1xgqGTod0py70lPBRp9UGyy


Assesment:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1RF6NwqDne1xgqGTod0py70lPBRp9UGyy


Power Point:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1RF6NwqDne1xgqGTod0py70lPBRp9UGyy 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SUMMARY and SUGGESTIONS

TEACHING PRACTICE

ABOUT ME